Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Core Ligaments - Feel The Power

Duration: 07:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-10 22:37:01
User: CoreLigaments
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Example of exercises I created to strengthen Ligaments and Tendons and power demonstrations. In the first part of the video you will see one of my students performing my signature push-up. Notice how effortlessly he performs the exercise as he rubs his nose on the rug. Soon after this video was recorded, he was able to open his hand on the extended arm and support his upper body with his fingers. As you watch this video, notice he does not sweat nor show any signs of struggling. Next you see my student lifting an 85lb. punching bag over his head while lying on his back. This demonstration of power is unbelievable and he is able to perform this movement 50 times with two bench presses between each lift. I have to warn anyone attempting this movement, your shoulder will feel as if your arm will pop out of the socket so be extremely careful or do not attempt this at all. He then lays the bag on one arm and lifts it off the ground while fully extending his arm and fingers, a sign that ligaments and tendons generate this power. As if that was not tough enough, he then brings the 85lb bag back to the ground as slow as possible with his arm still fully extended and again, absolutely no strain. Ligament and tendon strength is not achieved by increasing the size of the muscle belly. It is achieved by changing your thinking when preparing to exercise. Since the muscle belly has very little participation in these exercises, it does not swell. Therefore you do not see the muscles until you use them and when you relax, they return back into your body. You will not have large muscles interfering with movement. This will cause you to underestimate the abilities of a Core Ligaments athlete. Notice on the next few flexing demonstrations, the muscle exposure is totally controlled by the student. The muscles appear and disappear totally under the students control. Also, pay close attention to the different muscles exposed and how they change position as he tightens and relaxes. Now it's my turn. You will see me lie on the floor with my hands extended over my head. I lift my body as high as my anatomy will allow while on my fingertips. This movement is called a Japanese pushup and is extremely difficult for the healthy athlete. Several doctors on the other hand, informed me that I would never play sports after a car accident in 1980. I have lumbar 5 partially crushed and three quarters of my spine was twisted three quarters of the way around. I was a quarter-inch from paralysis from my chest down. My cardiologist recently told me it is considered medically impossible to demonstrate such power with my history of injuries. The final section of this video is a demonstration I recorded in October of 2005 where I pulled 4-ton trucks with one arm on each truck. If that is not difficult enough, I pulled them with my arms crossed in front of me using my upper body without the use of my legs. This requires the ligaments and tendons in my spine, shoulders, arms and rotator cuffs be incredibly strong. Achieve higher levels of power, speed, stamina and focus than ever before with Core Ligaments exercises. Achieve balance, strength and confidence only a few athletes have experienced. Reduce injuries simply by increasing the strength of the areas injured most.

Comments

doodle6210 ::: Favorites
Watch and be amazed. Anyone who knows about strength will quickly realise that this method and power demonstration are something very unique in this field. Ray should be forced to post more videos and explain how his method works. This man demands respect. I have tried the push-ups have you? You don't qualify to post a comment until you have.
07-09-14 09:29:51
__________________________________________________
CoreLigaments ::: Favorites
Doodle, Thank you for the kind words. As for "Ray should be forced to post more videos and explain how his method works", I guess tying me up and torturing me may make me talk, lol. I will try to get something I can post and with better clarity but it will not come soon unfortunately. Sorry but you can always email me with and I will respond as soon as I can.
07-09-14 22:04:53
__________________________________________________
Jaklei ::: Favorites
post video exercises asap! I'm very impressed and i would love to train like that
07-06-25 13:07:06
__________________________________________________
arhetton ::: Favorites
Whats the general premise?
07-06-12 03:05:05
__________________________________________________
arhetton ::: Favorites
*edit* - Sorry, what I mean to ask is, what methods are you using to strengthen the tendons as opposed to the muscles? How is your training different to conventional exercise? I was impressed by how relaxed the person lifting the bag appeared to be, although my common sense tells me it was mainly his chest lifting the bag. Nice video, could you post a couple with higher resolution?
07-06-12 03:17:34
__________________________________________________
CoreLigaments ::: Favorites
Sorry, need two reply comments due to 500 character limit. Conventional training relies on muscle belly which creates size more then power. Extension creates lig and tendon strength. Power was by areas around the shoulder's socket not chest. When he started, he could not complete 4 push-ups, was 5'10" and 290. Five weeks later, 14 push-ups on a handstand. 1 year later, 214, size medium and doing more than in this video.
07-06-12 14:57:26
__________________________________________________
CoreLigaments ::: Favorites
I am 5'6" and pulled almost 8 tons with no legs. Search Youtube for 1989 ESPN Worlds Strongest Man Truck Pull. That was 6.5 tons using their entire body with a harness. Because Ligaments and Tendons are so small, you do not see size for power. Ask yourself how can I generate so much power?? Make the Ligaments and tendons stronger than the muscle and you can use the muscle to its maximum potential without injury. Also, speed comes from Ligaments and Tendons not muscle. Thanks for the comment.
07-06-12 15:13:41
__________________________________________________
CoreLigaments ::: Favorites
Thanks 1D. That is exactly what I have been striving for. Conventional methods generate conventional results. That's why steroids have been so widely used. With this type of training, you use the hidden power that will also reduce injuries. My student's exercise and play through sports with cramps and nobody knows they have cramps. Thank you and I would love to hear what others think.
07-06-06 16:18:59
__________________________________________________
JohnnyTsunami77 ::: Favorites
Its not possible to play through a cramp, if you have a cramp somwhere your not gonna be able to "control" it. And with your students doing that flexing stuff, why is the video so blurring, you could have easily did some video editing to make the definition show better in the blurring video.
07-07-01 02:24:22
__________________________________________________
CoreLigaments ::: Favorites
Johnny, on both counts you are wrong. All of my students have "controlled" their cramps. But thanks for the doubt. It shows how unique my methods are. The video is low quality due to low lighting. A beginner course in photography would help you understand that.
07-07-02 00:18:29
__________________________________________________

No comments: