Thursday, November 29, 2007

Grown man dances with kitten (aka The Mexican Cat Dance)

Duration: 00:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-05 23:26:34
User: vleon1012
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The full video is also on my YouTube profile as "A song for my kitten (SynthPop the Kitten)". :) I figured I'd make it easier for everyone if I direct them to the same URL where they can view the entire video and purchase the song if they like. :) If you enjoyed this vid, recommend it for featuring to: editor@youtube.com and give them this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZUD6MqK8B8 Thanks and visit http://www.spic-music.com ! Grown man dances with kitten (aka The Mexican cat dance) Note: I want to minimize SPAM comments so I've chosen to use the approval process for now. Thanks! -- grown man dances kitten synthpop depeche gahan gay funny cute sexy hot pussy cat gato techno spic ecuador stud homo goth Thanks YouTube viewers! Help me feed my kitten!

Comments

vleon1012 ::: Favorites  2007-11-06 07:28:24

Hi Everyone :) Thanks for watching this vid! Just wanted to let you know I will be approving all positive AND negative comments. I just want to control SPAM and CHAIN LETTERS while I can. Thanks. :)
__________________________________________________
TwistedDisaster ::: Favorites  2007-11-09 08:25:49

Ummmm
__________________________________________________
FuellingObsession ::: Favorites  2007-11-09 14:50:29

I know this is supposed to be a spoof music video of... well, everything but it still remains cute! And it has nothing to do with your crazy tags of this video! :P
__________________________________________________
plexitron ::: Favorites  2007-11-18 06:59:48

Does this video count as spam? (Just trying to help out a bit...) : )
__________________________________________________

No comments: