Friday, November 9, 2007

Peanuts Tribute

Duration: 04:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-27 12:54:50
User: webbydoodles
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Here is a slideshow I made for something that I obsess over, the Peanuts. I am a HUGE fan, and I just wanted to share that with all of you. Please let me know what you think! Rate and comment please! The song is the well-known "Linus and Lucy" composed by the great Vince Guaraldi, but here recorded by the pianist George Winston. All the strips and drawings were drawn by Charles Schulz. The pictures near the end are of Charles Schulz himself in his studio in California. The strips at the end are the very last Peanuts strips ever published. I kept them running for awhile so you can get a good look. I hope you enjoy this. This was my first slideshow that I ever made, and I'm still pretty new to it. Don't forget to give me your feedback, and please rate!

Comments

No comments: