Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh You!

Duration: 03:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-08 01:39:31
User: cshell010891
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

You  Cshell010891  acoustic  guitar  

Description:

This is a song that I like to call Oh You. Let me know what you think! Lyrics are below... So I can watch you Walking down the street Thinking you're real neat But I can't touch you. And I can hear you Talking to you friends Happiness is just around the bend But I can't have you. So for now I've been limited to staring out the window. And I'm sure there's no possibility that you know Feelings for you... how I adore you. Oh -- you. You steal my troubles away When the sun hits your skin And how I long to talk to you And one chance to walk with you Would do me in.

Comments

cshell010891 ::: Favorites  2007-08-08 17:57:16

I hope that's a good thing! LOL!
__________________________________________________
Herniuspictures ::: Favorites  2007-08-08 03:38:01

cool ,it made all the hairs on my plot stand on end.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Alvin & the Chipmunks Movie cartoon intro
Free Wood
when the boss is not around 3
Pakmen 17U Volleyball Team - Warm Up
el cascanueces, con lago, y sin cisnes
Grateful Dead - He's Gone
Reva taking verbal abuse from Josh
Axel and Marluxia the men in black
Beautiful pass to dan le for crazy layup
Jordan Rudess & Charlie Zeleny - Don't Look Down
The Raveonettes Great Love Sound Live@Letterman
Nurcan-Emre
Citizen Soldier by 3 Doors Down
Two Five - In The Trap Promo (50's Cousin)
runescape lesser demon killing
The Diaspora project
my sim growing into a elderly
The Frames - Star Star **
kodocha
Final Fantasy, Parody on another Michael Jackson song


 

No comments: