Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Song Glory

Duration: 02:45 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-25 09:34:55
User: DarthKozil
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is another of those "me singing One Song Glory" videos...I sung it at a singing contest preliminary. I didn't get in the contest, the competition was too good, but I think I did fairly well. I know I have quite a few mistakes in it, but I was a little hyped and I didn't have enough voice training yet...that will change. Oh and I have pollups :). Leave a comment pls.

Comments

ntrimm ::: Favorites  2007-06-17 10:05:50

Listening to this recording is kind of like listening to a mockingbird in a windstorm. Short moments of beauty amidst chaos. Yet somewhere in all that noise may be the birth pangs of a superstar. Good luck, DarthKozil.
__________________________________________________
jamis0078020 ::: Favorites  2007-06-18 01:33:23

ok i love this song and you did an amazing job
__________________________________________________
JBHNO1 ::: Favorites  2007-11-03 10:19:02

ok i love this song and you did an horrible job
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

My sweet Abbie ( WARNING: MATURE CONTENT 18+ )
HoneyBee + microCam crash in windy condition
naruto and gaara ~the animal I have become
Spyro the Dragon
Red Moon
mans history of war
Here We Come - BootCamp Click
Even Count Flat Peyote - Beadwork
Sleepver: Crazy Fun
"Ricky Martin" Shake Your Bon-Bon
RESISTENCIA DE DUREX
Re: ANTRO CANAL - Tapón y Yo con las Chupa sangre! jajajaj
We-Co® Filmz - Ocean
Jack being born
Coatis Scavening in Argentina
Halloween- extremeprophetic.com
JPOG: Velociraptor Tribute
Michayah's first Bday!
WarKitties's War Kitties
Unsuspecting Egging


No comments: