Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cars Doc Hudson

Duration: 05:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-15 03:19:26
User: HappyCabbie
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Disney  cars  pixar  doc  hudson  how  make  balloon  car  

Description:

1st of a 10 part series. http://www.osuoutspoken.com is the website for Outspoken who sang this song. Unfortunatly they told me they did not have a studio version of this song they could send me. I did tell them I found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80kZbgg3L8 and I would like to lift the audio so long as I had their permission and that of the video owner which is ChiroJoel of YouTube. Anyway I contacted ChiroJoel and asked permission to lift the audio from the video. He offered to do it himself and he sent me the .wav file. How nice. Now everyone go to http://www.youtube.com/chirojoel and check him out. Anyway be sure to check out Outspoken's website at the link above and you can buy their CD's or even hire them for a booking. My intention was to actually have 10 versions of this song I found many cover bands on MySpace but nobody was interested except for Outspoken. I will not use copyrighted music without the owners consent. So I attempted to find a cover for this song. When this series hits it big on view totals both ChiroJoel and Outspoken shall reap the glory. Thanks to both of yall. If you need help learning how to do the rolling pinch twist featured here watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6OnkcFd78E Intro music is from Kevin MacLeod's website http://www.incompetech.com check it out.

Comments

TurduckenTV ::: Favorites  2008-01-16 12:42:14

Haha True true! But I don't even see any skips or jumps,so I just assumed...But you're still great at it!lol
__________________________________________________
HappyCabbie ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 22:37:35

thank you. More on the way
__________________________________________________
HappyCabbie ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 22:37:21

actually I did but that is the nice thing about editing.
__________________________________________________
HUNTYFM ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 17:41:47

5 stars
__________________________________________________
TurduckenTV ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 13:33:43

Wow..Didn't mess up once! 5*
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Só zueira - Mc Léozinho
Funny Resident evil part 2
1st recorded jump off the highest level wall on campus
Final Fantasy 7 advent children-Breaking the habit
Live for Speed - AS2 - F08 Hotlap - 53.55
Psy Blu
Tigga Paddy-Paws/kneading
Rebel Pigs Will Die
MIRACLE Koala
Ancient Chinese Inventions part 5 of 5
Lita Tribute-(Double Tribute)
Get the hell out of his way!
owned spectators
Opening of the CIFL Championship game
JIN PATTAYA
Deadly Tiger Attacks in San Francisco, PART 2
Concept Cars - 13. Suzuki LC
Miles Davis interview on 60 Minutes, Part 2, 1990
Deadly Amazon trailer
Warcraft 3-Mass ghouls 2/3


 

No comments: