Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Curse - Expert - 255K -GH3 - Capture Card Test

Duration: 04:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-03 21:00:26
User: bernieswim
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Guitar  Hero  Curse  Killswitch  Engage  

Description:

So I've been testing out my new Capture Card, and I found out I can play through it, record it, and hear what's going on! The first time I tried it however, the audio was messed up on the video, which really sucks, because I got a 277K on My Curse and got a run I felt pretty good about. But here's the second one. I know it's not pro, but it's my favorite song! Don't ask me why I stopped at the end. I thought the audio was glitching again because it went off the charts, and I wanted to see if the levels would come back down if I stopped playing. They did. This is why this is a test of the Capture Card!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Ghost Riders
Benji and Lacey DEMAND Benefit
Tokio Hotel : le phénomène
Goose Fixes PS2 Slim
PM2: Hooktail Battle (STEREO)


 

No comments: