Monday, January 7, 2008

Naruto cosplay of the best

Duration: 06:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-14 06:53:13
User: hinatamegami
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Naruto  cosplay  the  best  itachi  shikamaru  sasuke  hinata  tsunade  orochimaru  ambu  akatsuki  

Description:

haha the best cosplays of naruto are here-.-.. here are people of cosplay.com...and my friends of Capital Otaku..(and my boy friends I love you shikamaru).., and well...the first song is New world-l´arc en ciel and naruto opening 10 (my favorite) espero q les gustes a todos n.n


Other Video Blog Entries

Scared Reed River
sugar rune 17 2/3
Racist Mcdonald's Commercial
Zombie Slayer
Motorpsycho - Stalemate
Evanessence - Going Under
clan
Star Fox One Adventure(Part 1)
Emos: En la antesala del Apocalipsis
Las caricaturas de hoy: El ataque de los mongoles
my GRC RSR
Mexican Style vs European style JOGA BONITO
KH Hell
rbd el armagedon en marcha (vete a la verga televisa)
Patrica with the grill
I_Pro_Wcer gets 92 wcing
Lokotv: BERNARD
naruto
Harry Potter: A day in the life of friends
Super Smash Bros. Melee Funny pics 2


 

No comments: