Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WWE Theme Songs - HBK Shawn Michaels

Duration: 02:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-13 19:26:05
User: NightwolfMK3
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

HBK  Shaun  Michael  

Description:

Shawn Michaels Sexy Boy I think I'm cute I know I'm sexy I've got the looks, that drives a girl wild Ive got the moves, that really move 'em I send chills up and down their spines Chorus: I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy) I'm not your boy toy (boy toy) I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy) I'm not you boy toy (boy toy) I make 'em hot I make 'em shiver Their knees get weak When ever I'm around They see me walk They hear me talk I make them feel, like their on cloud nine Chorus: I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy) I'm not your boy toy (boy toy) I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy) I'm not you boy toy (boy toy) Eat your heart out girls Hands off the merchandise Chorus: I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy) I'm not your boy toy (boy toy) I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy) I'm not you boy toy (boy toy) (until faded)

Comments

 

No comments: