Monday, April 7, 2008

In Memory of January 15th, Part 2

Duration: 09:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-08 13:21:21

"On January 15th, 2007, four friends left to find the Mississippi River." Notes: While filming and editing I tried to remain as unbiased as possible, both on everyone's frequency of appearance and overall portrayal. All of the music, save for the brief Brian Eno segments and A Silver Mt. Zion at the very end, is ambient - that is - was being played in the car and then picked up by the camera. I'm hesitent in uploading this due to its deeply personal nature to us/me but I feel it should be shared with those who are close to us. In many ways, this film is a journal entry from the four of us to each other. Take it for what it is.

Comments

FinnVintersorg  2008-03-03 02:15:47

I really like the imagery and the ambient music. The other music is eh, but damn. Brian Eno rocks. I had heard the song before, but only once. Great album indeed.
__________________________________________________
HollowMoonStudios  2008-03-03 00:37:59

The track is 1/2 off of Brian Eno's, Ambient 1: Music for Airports. It's one of my favorite CD's!
__________________________________________________
FinnVintersorg  2008-02-29 19:32:59

What song is being played at the beginning of this video? Is it Brian Eno or A Silver Mt. Zion (mentioned in the "About This Video" section)? Because I don't think I've heard the song until now, and it is beautiful.
__________________________________________________

No comments: